29 June 2011

Hiatus to end shortly

A heads up, warning, or promise of good things to come.  Depends on your viewpoint.  Still, my hiatus from blogging will be ending shortly, probably this weekend.  Many things to come, including the longer write up of my September sea ice guesses (3 of them this time, and I'll constructed a combined guess), getting back to some things from the 'what is a day' and 'where is north' posts, and some things from the articles I'm finishing in the next few days for journal publication.  That includes sea ice drift, evolutionary computing (two papers), and a topic to be named later.

4 comments:

Semisovereign People at Large said...

Depends on your viewpoint.

Still, my hiatus....summer of course

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your pieces on sea ice!

Bayesian Bouffant, FCD said...

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Robert Grumbine said...

Sometimes 'shortly' is not as short as others! Not my original plan, but a shorter shortly now to the end of the hiatus.